2018 Winter Harvest Event
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 PADS of Elgin will be hosting the Winter Harvest for the Homeless, our annual fundraiser dinner, dance team performances, and silent auction. This annual event will take place this year at the Stonegate Conference and Banquet Centre located in Hoffman Estates. Ticket purchase will include, entrance to silent auction & cocktail hour, a hearty dinner as well as wine service with dinner and amazing dance performances!
Our honorary Co-Chairs this year will be Elgin City Council Member, Richard Dunne and his wife Judy Dunne longtime PADS supporters.
Revenue from the Winter Harvest event helps us fulfill our goal of helping our guests regain self sufficiency and maintain our nearly 73% successful exit shelter placement rate. Join us in breaking the cycle of homelessness in the Elgin area. Your support helps see that the people in crisis have a safe space to stay are served and sheltered.
- Tickets are $90.00 per person December 21, 2017 thru RSVP date January 19, 2017
- ** Click Here To Purchase Tickets NOW**
- Ticket purchase includes entry to event, appetizers, dinner, wine service during dinner, dance team competition and silent auction
- If you would like information as to how to purchase a table please contact Hannah Walters at 847-608-9744 x 102
2018 Winter Harvest Dance Teams
This year Winter Harvest introduces 6 teams of dancers who will dance for fun and fundraising for PADS! Each team are made up of volunteer dancers that are coached by a professional dance instructor. YOU can “vote” for your favorite team by making a financial contribution to PADS. Each dollar contributed is a “vote”.
2018 Dance Teams
Team 1 – Keely Nauman, Sabrina Peterson & Tiffany Snyder
Team 2 – Kaydee & Keith Garrett
Team 3 – Presence St. Joseph Hospital Group (Susan Blosser, Alexis Schoolcraft, Kay Clemans, Timothy Warren, Deanne Blanco, Maria Ledezma, Patty Arroyo, Esther Fekete)
Team 4 – Sandra Lahoz & Dr. Brad Epstein
Team 5 – Lina & Lu Garibay
Team 6 – MEOF Group (Adult Leaders: Aloun Khotisene, Amy Keoborakot, Bird Phelps, Kate Volarath, Lisa Louangsomkham, Lone Luangsomkham, Lorie Estanislao, Phet Haverkos // Youth Leaders: Lauryn Louangsomkham, Tomas Estanislao, Precious Aquino, Venus Aquino, Maina Douangmala, Bethany Luangkham and Jessie Philavong )
- Download our sponsorship form and look over the levels
- Send your questions to our Sponsorship Team by email
- Fill out sponsorship form, make out check to PADS of Elgin, and send to PADS of Elgin 1730 Berkley Street, Elgin , IL 60123 Attn: Hannah Walters
- Purchase your sponsorship online
- Once sponsorship is confirmed those levels with comp tickets will be contacted by PADS staff to confirm logo, attendees and dinner preferences.
Gold Level Sponsors: Hoffer Foundation, EFS Foundation
Silver Level Sponsors: BMO Harris Bank, IGG, Lauderdale Electric, Sternberg Lighting
Bronze Level Sponsors: Heritage Crystal Clean, Porte Brown LLC., AT&T
Emerald Level Sponsors: Rieke Office Interiors, H & M Limo Service , Sure Staff Inc., Franks, Gerkin & McKenna P.C. Lawyers, Bohler Uddelhom, Proven Partners Manf., Lakeview Precision, World Richman Corp.
Friends of PADS Sponsors: Elgiloy Specialty Metals, Ariano Hardy Ritt Nyuli Richmond Lytle & Goettel PC, Profile Foods, Lundstrom Insurance Agency, Clee Engineering
I want to contribute to the silent auction
- Contact directly by emailing or calling Development Coordinator, Hannah Walters at 847.608.9744 x102.